Complete with meaningful suitable ideas.

1 Carol is a dedicated person. Besides, she ................................................

2 My sister and I have a good relationship although ..................................

3 I'd like to move out but .............................................................................

4 I believe in honesty. However, ...................................................................

5 Young people need to enjoy freedom as well as .......................................

6 Although they have broken up, Kate and Curl ..........................................

7 I was rather upset in spite of .....................................................................

8 She apologised for her behaviour. However, .........................................

9 11 Sue decided to buy a flat despite .......................................................

10 14 The food at the restaurant was terrible. What's more, .....................



1 Carol is a dedicated person. Besides, she is good-looking.

2 My sister and I have a good relationship although we don't see each other often.

3 I'd like to move out but I'm afraid I can't find a job.

4 I believe in honesty. However, I don't always tell everything.

5 Young people need to enjoy freedom as well as learning responsibility.

6 Although they have broken up, Kate and Curl are still friends.

7 I was rather upset in spite of getting good grades.

8 She apologised for her behaviour. However, he didn't forgive her. 

9 11 Sue decided to buy a flat despite her budget.

10 14 The food at the restaurant was terrible. What's more, it wasn't cheap.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

gerund vs infinitive

Rewrite using relative pronouns

SPECIFIC REPORTING VERBS